Aston Hall Junior and Infant School values the abilities and achievements of all its pupils, and is committed to providing, for each pupil, the best possible environment for learning. We want our children to achieve their best, become confident individuals and develop essential life skills to prepare for adulthood.
“My son is really pleased to see school staff in a morning.”
“Excellent SEND support from school throughout the years.”
“I know if ever I have any problems you will help to sort them.”
As a school we aim to:
- Ensure that all pupils have access to a broad and balanced curriculum appropriate to the individual’s needs and ability.
- Ensure the identification of all pupils requiring SEND provision as early as possible in their school career
- Ensure that SEND pupils take as full a part as possible in all school activities
- Ensure that parents of SEND pupils are kept fully informed of their child’s progress and attainment
- Ensure that SEND pupils are involved, where practicable, in decisions affecting their future SEND provision
- Ensure all SEND children make progress and achieve their full potential
“I know I can approach school at any time about my concerns and these are always dealt with efficiently.”
“I feel very reassured and satisfied that school are aware of my child’s needs.”