Moving Forward Together
Our mission statement…
Our pupils are the beating heart of our school. We nurture the development of knowledge, confidence, creativity, skills and understanding to help our children develop into happy, healthy, caring and successful local, national and global citizens. We do this in a safe, inclusive, democratic and positive learning environment where every individual is valued, self belief is encouraged and each individual is able to achieve their full potential.
At Aston Hall, our school aims encapsulate every aspect of school life. Through the aims we seek to ‘to nurture and encourage the development of the caring child’, and clarify our expectations of our pupils, parents and the staff who work here. Our school aims underpin all of what we do in school. They form part of school assemblies and are a vital part of the celebration of the school ethos and the importance we place on ‘the caring child’ and preparing our pupils as members of the global and local society in which they live.
At Aston Hall, we will do everything within our power to promote the highest quality of learning and achievement for all the children in our community. At Aston Hall, we endeavour to:
- Value each individual, regardless of ability, faith, gender or race.
- Develop positive attitudes towards moral values and fairness.
- Provide a secure and caring environment.
- Provide a purposeful and positive environment to nurture a sense of belonging, pride and respect.
- Develop the full potential of all through high expectations, recognising and encouraging success.
- Foster positive relationships between all partners, reflecting mutual respect and trust.
- Through consultation develop a sense of ownership.